Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nebraska

We decided to catch Nebraska on the way from South Dakota to Colorado, mainly so we could color in another state on our maps.  I ended up dumping my bike in a hotel parking lot in Scottsbluff, NE and broke my clutch lever.  The guys at Staman’s Suzuki took a grinder to a clutch lever they had and after a bit of work I had a clutch to get me to a dealer in Colorado Springs that had the part I needed.  We also had our first oil change while in Scottsbluff.


~ Nate
 

Bison in Badlands

"Scotts" bluff
Oil Change

"Repaired" Clutch




2 comments:

  1. Nate,
    I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I'll be praying for you a little extra tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys...my name is Adam Sensenig, I'm from Lancaster, Pa but i've been living in Chihuahua, Mexico for the past 4 years. I work with Patrina Martin on LancasterPuppies.com and she told me about your trip and sent me a link to your website. If there is any chance that you guys will be in the area let me know...my wife and I would love to put you guys up for a night or two. My email address is mexicobranch@gmail.com...get back to me :)

    ReplyDelete